(May 4, 2016)
- Client and server become desynchronized
- Client and server could become desynchronized if the model contains product rules and product rules are cleared using the scenario clear data functionality.
- Hold on MOs or Operations not enforced
- Activities->Activities Tab: Clicking “On Hold” button does not work
- Fixed an issue that would cause an error when attempting to put an activity on hold from the Activity Status area within the activity scheduling grid.
- Helper resource block may not be scheduled due to mismatching department frozen spans
- CTP generates jobs to cover all shorages rather than what’s required by CTP request
- JobDialog: Corrected validation for PlanningScrapPercent column in Operation grid
- System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException when computing Job eligibility
- Fixed an error that could be encountered when using resource connectors and finishing successor operations before the predecessor.
- Gantt Resource Grid Image column does not display image if it’s not the second column in the grid
- View Error log button is highlighted without any errors during MRP
- Inventory Transfer Rule Dialog error when there are less than two Warehouses in the System
- CTP deletes other Template or Job when attempting deleting CTP job
- When performing a CTP, if the “CTP Name” text box equals an existing Job ExternalId, deleting the CTP Job (from CTP dialog) may delete the Job that has ExternalId equal to “CTP Name”.
- Users with ViewPublished ScenarioAccess are able to change data and schedule